| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Legaspi in July is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 266mm (10.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Legaspi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Legaspi, Philippines
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Legaspi:
- Basco, Philippines - 833 kms (517.6 miles) NNW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 621.2 kms (386 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) NW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) WNW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) WNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 300.1 kms (186.5 miles) SSW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) SW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 716.4 kms (445.2 miles) SSW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1162.7 kms (722.5 miles) SW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 1017.3 kms (632.2 miles) SW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1178 kms (732 miles) SSW